We are now providing NHS routine appointments from the 1st July. Please contact the practice if you need to make an appointment for your eye examination. We are also scheduling appointments for dispensing opticians, if you require an adjustment, repair, dispense or collection of your spectacles please contact us and we will fit you in as soon as we can.
We are operating a locked-door only policy to help manage the number of patients and staff in the building to keep everyone safe. We do apologise for any delays we experience getting you into the building for your appointments as we want to ensure that we have fulfilled our cleaning duties before you enter.
Please contact the practice for any enquiries.
How we are working to keep you safe:
- A strict cleaning regime is employed every morning, lunch and evening.
cleaning is repeated before and after every appointment.
- Appointment times are staggered to accommodate for extra cleaning.
- Social distancing is in place throughout the practice; except where this is not possible such as during an eye examination or dispensing of spectacles.
- PPE, including face covering, is mandatory when in close proximity.
- A symptom checklist is employed to screen people before attending.
- Hand sanitising stations are available, and hand washing/ sanitising is advised frequently.